Being Investigated or Charged With a Crime?
Our criminal defense lawyers have represented thousands of clients in Northern California criminal cases and we understand the fear and anxiety that a criminal case causes. The best way to gain peace of mind is to vigorously defend your case and understand the entire process by contacting a criminal attorney in Santa Rosa. You can call us now at 707-294-1968 and speak to an attorney who will answer all of your questions
You can click on one of the 9 subject areas set forth below and learn everything you need to know about all aspects of the crime(s) you are accused of, including:
- How to avoid going to court in most cases
- The facts that the District Attorney will be required to prove beyond every reasonable doubt
- The potential unconstitutional actions of the police that may eliminate harmful evidence against you
- The various defenses that are available to you
- Alternative programs that may eliminate being prosecuted
We handle criminal cases in Northern California including DUIs, Drug Crimes, Probation Violations, Theft Crimes, Violent Crimes, and more! We have centrally located offices in Santa Rosa, Napa, Marin, Lakeport, Ukiah and Eureka. Find your area of interest below and learn how to construct the most successful outcome of your case!See All Practice Areas
Get Answers to Important DUI Questions
- I have been arrested for a DUI! What do I do now?
- Now I have a DUI criminal case - what's going on?
- Can the DMV or the court really take my license?
- What is the 10 day rule in regards to DUI cases?
- What issues should I look for in my case?
- What can an expert DUI attorney from Santa Rosa do for me?
If you are facing DUI Charges, one of the best decisions you can make is to speak to one of our DUI Attorneys in our Santa Rosa, Napa, Marin, Lakeport, Ukiah and Eureka offices. All of our six Bay Area offices are centrally located in the cities in which the courthouses are located.
We Handle a Variety of Criminal Defense Cases
Excellent Representation from an Accomplished Firm
Get Important Information on Drunk Driving
The more you know about your rights, the better your defense and results!
12,000+ Criminal Cases Resolved
Learn about the required elements of your criminal charges and be pro active in your defense
About California's Criminal Laws
From misdemeanors to felonies, we handle all criminal cases under California's Penal Code.