Why should I hire a DUI lawyer?
It is crucial to get a skilled DUI lawyer to handle your DUI case even though you may have been legally "drinking and driving." Whenever you are dealing with a charge which is more than an infraction, there are severe consequences. A DUI is a criminal case—not a traffic case. Only an experienced DUI lawyer is equipped to handle the variety of issues involved in the defense of a DUI case. These include proof problems involving establishing the driver's identity, elimination of drinking subsequent to driving, and more.
We can provide a successful and complete defense on your behalf. Most defenses include some or all of the following work by a knowledgeable DUI attorney:
- Handling all aspects of your case with the D.A., Judges and DMV Hearing Officers;
- Appearing in court for you to eliminate interference with your job and daily routine;
- Using computer software to analyze your BAC during the evening in question;
- Utilizing private forensic laboratories to retest blood samples to uncover errors;
- Consulting and/or retain leading experts to assist in your case, if necessary;
- Reducing the status of the charges i.e. felony reduced to misdemeanor;
- Acquiring a reduction or dismissal of one or more of the charges against you;
- Negotiating a sentence that serves your best interests and protects your legal rights.
Remember, Ronald Dinan and Associates, is a firm of experienced and aggressive DUI lawyers, who can help in achieving the best outcome in your case. Many times DUI case dispositions will include reduction or outright dismissal of the number and/or severity of criminal charges, diversion programs, probation, reduced fines with installment payments, alternatives to jail, etc.
To get immediate help with your DUI matter, we invite you to call us to discuss your case. We answer all telephone calls in a polite, professional and helpful manner.
|County:||Cities:||Local Phone number:|
|Sonoma County||Santa Rosa||707-571-5550|
|Marin County||San Rafael||415-491-0223|