The team at Ronald Dinan & Associates has extensive experience in DUI and criminal cases. They have been able to resolve more than 12,000 criminal casesin the course of their careers.
- I have been arrested for DUI. What do I do now?
- Now I have a DUI criminal case—what is happening?
- First Appearance in Criminal Court: Arraignment
- Can the DMV or the court really take my license?
- DMV - Beware of the 10 Day Rule!
- 9 Important Issues to Look for in Your Case
- License Suspension and/or Criminal Court Sentencing or VC 23152 (a) VC 23152 (b) VC 23152 (e) VC 23152 (g) - First Offense with No Refusal to Take a Test
- License Suspension and Criminal Court Sentencing for Vehicle Code 23153 - First Offense DUI with Injury in Sonoma, Napa, Marin, Lake, Mendocino, and Humboldt Counties
- Why should I hire a DUI lawyer?
Remember, Ronald Dinan and Associates, is a firm of experienced and aggressive DUI lawyers, who can help in achieving the best outcome in your case. Many times DUI case dispositions will include reduction or outright dismissal of the number and/or severity of criminal charges, diversion programs, probation, reduced fines with installment payments, alternatives to jail, etc.
To get immediate help with your DUI matter, we invite you to call us to discuss your case. We answer all telephone calls in a polite, professional and helpful manner.
|County:||Cities:||Local Phone number:|
|Sonoma County||Santa Rosa||707-294-1968|
|Marin County||San Rafael||415-570-4810|