150+ Years' Combined Experience - (888) 563-6268
When you retain the defense attorneys at Ronald Dinan & Associates, you benefit from the representation of a team with superb experience. Our criminal defense lawyers in Santa Rosa have well over a century of combined experience - decades of representation devoted to criminal defense.
When you are facing charges of violating your probation, you want a legal team that is confident in their ability to handle your case. You want Ronald Dinan & Associates.
Have you been accused of any of the following?
- Possession or sale of illegal drugs
- Getting arrested for another offense
- Not reporting to a probation officer
- Violating restraining orders
- Not paying required fines or restitution to victims
- Traveling out of state without permission
- Not appearing at a scheduled court appearance
Consult a member of defense team today to discuss your legal options: (888) 563-6268
Helping You Avoid the Penalties for Probation Violation
We can help you avoid or reduce the potential penalties you face, such as:
- Short jail sentence
- Probation revocation
- Reinstatement of original penalties
- Extended probation
- Additional terms for probation
- Mandatory rehabilitation
- Large fines
Excellent Representation from an Accomplished Firm
If you are arrested for violating probation, you have the right to receive written notice of the claimed violations against you. You also have the right to be heard by a neutral judge in court. Additionally, you have the right to attorney representation, and the right to present evidence and witnesses to support your case and refute evidence that is being used against you. Our trusted team at Ronald Dinan & Associates can assist you during your probation hearing and can work hard to prove your innocence. Don't hesitate to contact our firm today.
Exclusively Devoted to Criminal Defense
- Serving Sonoma & Napa Counties Since 1976
- 12,000+ Criminal Cases Handled
- Backed by Five-Star Client Reviews
- FREE Consultation to Evaluate Your Options
Get answers and advice in a FREE consultation: call (888) 563-6268 today.